included in this post. I had written earlier this year [May] on the need to re-focus. Here are some additional comments.
From time to time it’s necessary to re-focus your vision, reconsider expectations and renew your commitment to the task.
Thoughts on leadership and life:
1. We are sowing seeds.
2. We are not responsible for the soil although we may have opportunity to help prepare the soil.
3. We are responsible for how we sow, and for being faithful to the task of sowing.
4. We may have opportunity to prune and nurture what already exists.
5. The call is for us to model the way; to lead by going first; drawing, not compelling or commanding – influencing.
6. To accomplish a great task we need the input of others. Allow for that input and choice. Inspire a shared vision.
7. Realize that you may never see the fruits of your labour remain faithful to the task of positively influencing lives.
8. One person sows, another person waters, but God is the one who gives the increase.
Leave a comment. Share this post with someone else. Thanks for stopping by.